Celebrity, it never ends
I'm sitting here in a staff room in the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, finishing up some work for my rehab rotation. A couple of my classmates come in and sit down. I guess they were done with rounds, because they start chatting. Something about how they should go down to the outpatient rehab floor to see a patient get therapy. Curious (because that means doing extra work that is not mandatory), I ask why.
"Oh, Muhammad Ali came in this morning just as I was getting to work."
What!??
"Yeah, this big car pulled up, and he got out with a couple of guys in suits. He looked just like he did in the press a little while ago," she continued.
.....
If I didn't have a ton of work to get done, I totally would have gone downstairs to check out Muhammad Ali. HIPAA be damned.
"Oh, Muhammad Ali came in this morning just as I was getting to work."
What!??
"Yeah, this big car pulled up, and he got out with a couple of guys in suits. He looked just like he did in the press a little while ago," she continued.
.....
If I didn't have a ton of work to get done, I totally would have gone downstairs to check out Muhammad Ali. HIPAA be damned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home