Thursday, March 23

Surprise!

Yes, yes. It's been a while since I've posted. Since then, I've been to 16 interviews, spent a month in the woods (okay, a heated cabin camp), and found out I'll be moving to Albany for residency in a few months. Lots to fill in. In the meantime, since I am ridiculously bored...a random meme!

A - Age you got your first kiss: 15 (I think??)
B - Band listening to right now: sounds of cooking from the Food Network
C - Crush: none...not in the mood for romance
D - Dad's name: Sidney
E - Easiest person to talk to: Dorothy
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Franz Ferdinand, the Killers
G - Gummy Worms or Gummy Bears: gummy bears
H - Hometown: Toronto
I - Instruments: trumpet, piano, flute, working on French horn, and I learned one song on the banjo!
J - Junior High: Cummer Valley MS
K - Kids: only cute if they're my cousin
L - Longest car ride ever: Toronto to Florida
M - Mom’s name: Amelia
N - Nicknames: E, Yvie
O - One wish: To have all the time in the world to learn guitar, paint, hike, cook, raise a family, AND be a career woman *sigh*
P - Phobia: falling from a height
Q - Fave Quote: "no rain, no rainbows" ~ some shirt in Hawaii
R - Reason to smile: good food, good friends, skinny days, saving lives
S - Song you sang last: "Mr Jones" by Counting Crows (it was a group effort karaoke!)
T - Time you woke up: 9am
U - Unknown fact about me: I want a pet snake
V - Vegetable you hate: cooked bell peppers
W - Worst habit(s): lazy about going to the gym...and being lazy in general (ahem, see current procrastination)
X - X-rays you've had: ankle, chest x 3 (stupid positive TB test)
Y - Yummy food: baked goods, rare steak, vietnamese chicken cabbage salad, homemade dumplings, oh, the list never ends!
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio, sometimes Libra

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad to see you back in cyberspace. I've made a re-emergence as well :). I was back at UTS yesterday for a dragonboat pool practice. Strange eh? We never did pool practices while we were there!
- MC

11:49 p.m., April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home