so much, so much
It's one of those nights when I'm just too excited to sleep, even though I've felt exhausted all day.
1. I got my July schedule. It's 12 shifts, 12 hours each, mostly divided into groups of 2 and 3 days in a row and then 3-4 days off in between. The very notable exception being July 19-25, during which I have absolutely no shifts scheduled. I may have classes and such, however....
2. This means I might get to go to Snowmass for part of the WMS conference from July 22-26!!!! Oh my god that would be amazing...learning backcountry stabilization from legends like Auerbach. *swoons* Not to mention, seeing Colorado without being peer-pressured into zooming down Mozart and ending up with a concussion (umm, I think my GCS was 14/15). ;) The trip would be pricey, probably, but oh-so-amazing. Plus I'd get to hang out with AJ and possibly some others from the wilderness med course in Tennessee. *swoons more*
3. I get my new car on Monday!
4. I get my new cell phone on Monday!
5. Uhm, did I mention the WMS conference?? Which also includes Advanced Wilderness Life Support certification?? And Snowmass in the summer????
I think I'm going to burst from all this excitement. Or pass out, I'm not sure which. Although, I do have one downer to balance out the day...I'm still finding the occassional (tiny, slow) millipede and (larger, fast) spider in my apartment. Yuck.
1. I got my July schedule. It's 12 shifts, 12 hours each, mostly divided into groups of 2 and 3 days in a row and then 3-4 days off in between. The very notable exception being July 19-25, during which I have absolutely no shifts scheduled. I may have classes and such, however....
2. This means I might get to go to Snowmass for part of the WMS conference from July 22-26!!!! Oh my god that would be amazing...learning backcountry stabilization from legends like Auerbach. *swoons* Not to mention, seeing Colorado without being peer-pressured into zooming down Mozart and ending up with a concussion (umm, I think my GCS was 14/15). ;) The trip would be pricey, probably, but oh-so-amazing. Plus I'd get to hang out with AJ and possibly some others from the wilderness med course in Tennessee. *swoons more*
3. I get my new car on Monday!
4. I get my new cell phone on Monday!
5. Uhm, did I mention the WMS conference?? Which also includes Advanced Wilderness Life Support certification?? And Snowmass in the summer????
I think I'm going to burst from all this excitement. Or pass out, I'm not sure which. Although, I do have one downer to balance out the day...I'm still finding the occassional (tiny, slow) millipede and (larger, fast) spider in my apartment. Yuck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home